Day 11 - Favorite Ground Type
Day 12 - Favorite Ice Type
who doesnt love a saucy blonde ice type????
December Pokedex Challenge Day 10 - Favorite Grass Type
its almost time for CARNIVALE!!!!!!!!!!
December Pokedex Challenge Day 9 - Favorite Ghost Type
still Dusclops, but with bonus Phantump!
December Pokedex Challenge Day 8 - Favorite Flying Type
Farfetch’d has some competition, unless he can learn how to do a flying double scissor huracan rana
Day 5 of the December Pokeddex Challenge: Favorite Fairy type
Jigglypuff is forever one of my top favorite Pokemon.
December Pokedex Challenge Day 6 - Favorite Fighting Type
Timburr always reminded me of one o them ol rubber hose ink blot cartoon characters so here we go
best fightin type cos dang he so awesome
The most perfect picture
POKEDDEXY CHALLENGE DAY 1: FAVORITE BUG TYPE: GALVANTULA
AW YEAH, making another attempt at this challenge! Starting off with a repeat from last year because Galvantula’s still awesome. I was hoping Gen 6 would give us some cool new bugs but ALL WE GOT WAS VIVILLION. >:[
December Pokedex Challenge Day 5 - Favorite Fairy Type
Snubbull is the cutest patoot
Comic-ing in Japan - why is it so tough? #CrazySunshine #Blog
Crazy Sunshine was first created over five years ago during my time at university. But only after I came to Japan did it become a fully-fledged webcomic.
Since then, I’ve signed up to Twitter, started a Facebook page and even tested out Google+, as well…
In the spirit of the season I’ll be opening up holiday-themed commissions from now until the end of December! For a modest $10 you can get a full-body sketch of any character of your choice - and as a bonus for the winter season, you can have it be winter/holiday-themed if you so wish, with your OC in a cute winter getup or having fun in the snow!
- I will be open to commissions from now until January 1st.
- The commissions will be single-colored, full-body, shaded sketches of a single character, such as the one of Mia above. Headshots and busts are also available for $5 less.
- I will only be taking a set amount of commissions, and will post an announcement once all slots are filled. Headshots only take up half a slot, but overall only 15 slots are available - and there’s no telling how quickly they’ll be filled up so act fast!
- Props come free of charge, provided they’re not too large or complex. You can even ask for a snow-version of another character of yours alongside the other, like Fen up there!
- Again, commissions do not necessarily have to be winter-themed - I just thought it’d be a fun bonus for the season. It’s all up to you how you want your character!
Some important rules - please read!
- These are for personal use only. Do not use them for commercial gain. You are free to use commissions of your character as avatars, banners etc. elsewhere, but providing credit if you do would be very much appreciated.
- I will not accept refunds, but I will continually alter the commission until it is to your liking, even if it means a total redraw. You will be getting your moneys’ worth to the end! You are able to request to view preliminary sketches or works-in-progress, if you want to make sure I’m doing it right.
- I will refuse to draw anything explicitly sexual in nature - no pornography or nudity or anything. And no fetish stuff - if I suspect something might be fetishistic I may turn the request down.
- Be sure to provide references for your characters! Tell me a bit about them, too - I like to be accurate in my depiction of their personalities. If your character has no visual reference, I may charge extra as that amounts to more or less (visually) designing a character for you.
And the process:
- Requests should be sent via notes or asks here on Tumblr. Doesn’t matter if it’s to my artblog or personal blog. If you’re okayed on the list I will send you a reply stating so.
- I will be doing the requests in order.
- All commissions will be paid for via PayPal. Payments are always made before work on commissions begins - however, you only need to worry about paying when I’m about to begin yours. For example, I will immediately ask for payment for the first recipient, but only once I’ve finished their commission will I provide my PayPal account to the next recipient and ask for payment. This is just for honesty’s sake, I don’t want anyone to have to pay too early or pay and then have to wait it out for a while.
- Upon completion, the recipient will receive a 320 dpi digital copy of their commission in .png format, privately. Please say so if you do not want it to be uploaded elsewhere! I want to respect the client’s wishes first and foremost.
Happy Holidays, all!
WOOPS, not the place I meant to reblog it to… lol two-letter differences :c